1. When you notice a wiggle, click on it!
2. When you see a numbered sequence, respect the order.
3. When you notice a change, something new has arrived.
4. Travel downward to find the key—and much, much more.
5. Travel upward for a better look. Deep in the soil, you will find your conclusion.
The following story unfolds with a cadence all its own. It rewards the curious yet meets the overeager with a measured wait and see.
It is a story about stories and their power. Too much all at once and one might miss its purpose; too much, too fast would only mimic the pace of well-worn tales, which are fast because they can be. Because we know what happens…or what is generally thought to have happened.
The trouble with well-worn tales is their tenacious patina, the accretions of the status quo, that schmutz of biases, occlusions, and lies. Each leaves a stain difficult, some might say impossible, to remove.
The great question of who is permitted a voice to tell what and for whom turns at the heart of this story. As such, it requires several passes to hear what it is saying, and, indeed, faith that you will be guided toward a conclusion.
But know, visitor, you will start on your own.
The journey will be dubious; still, we promise you will find guidance.